Family-Tested, Kid-Approved Vegan Recipes to
Delight Your Whole Family
"Vegan Family Favorites offers dozens of tasty recipes for every meal of the day. With realistic prep times, easy-to-find ingredients, and family-friendly flavors, you'll be making these recipes so often you'll soon have them memorized!"
Nava Atlas, author of The Vegetarian Family Cookbook
This is not a gourmet cookbook with gourmet ingredients written by a gourmet chef. These are down-home delicious meals perfected by other vegan families that your own family will love. Fast and easy preparation with easy to find ingredients make this the cookbook you'll reach for first.
- Filling Breakfasts, including Fluffy Pancakes, Quiche Lorraine, and Comfort Casserole
- Bountiful Breads, including Maple Morning Muffins, Country Biscuits, and Pumpkin Bread
- Tasty Sandwiches and Wraps, including Pesto Flatbread Sandwich and the Reuben Sandwich
- Fresh Soups and Salads, including Creamy Coleslaw, Tomato Soup, and Hot Potato Salad
- Delicious Dips and Dressings, including Spinach and Artichoke Dip, and Guacamole
- Savory Side Dishes, including Mexicali Corn, Herbed Quinoa, and Cheese Potato Casserole
- Enticing Entrees, including Veggies and Dumplings, Chili Con Veggie, and Creamy Pot Pie
- Decadent Desserts, including Peanut Butter Pie, Chocolate Lovers Cake, and Waffle Sundaes
Erin Pavlina is the former Editor of VegFamily, the Magazine for Vegan Family Living, and is the author of Raising Vegan Children in a Non-Vegan World.
- Sample Menus for special occasions like birthdays, baby showers, holidays, and brunch
- Recipe Quick Lists for when you're short on time or need something impressive for potlucks
- Ingredient Substitution Guide that is extensive and informative
- Vegan Baking Tips written by a professional vegan baker